Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Bounce House Cake



For Chaz Petruzzi

Chaz, my nephew, had his 5th birthday party at a place called Bounce U. It was a UNIVERSITY of bounce houses. And pizza. Pretty much the coolest birthday party ever. My sister RoseLyn asked for a bounce house cake with a slide. I had a lot of trouble with this one, I even bought another cake to replace it because I thought there was no way it was going to work. However, when I brought it to the party, Chaz was just so happy I made him a cake. And that made me happy. But no more pudding!

Cake: Chocolate cake, vanilla pudding. Multi-colored fondant.

Details: Red, green, blue, black and purple icing. Blue, green and white Airheads. Multi-colored gumdrops. Teddy Graham crackers, candy corn, chocolate wafer cookies. Fruit roll-ups, marshmallows, chocolate bars.

No comments:

Post a Comment