Saturday, January 22, 2011

Wizards Of Waverly Place Cake


For Isabella Petruzzi

Cake: Carrot cake with raisins (special request: no walnuts!) with cream cheese frosting.

Details: Purple, marigold & aqua fondant. Lime & grape Runts. Neon green, purple & aqua piping icing.

My god-daughter, Bella, was turning 8 years old and her party was themed "Wizards of Waverly Place" -- a televison show where teen star, Selena Gomez, runs around with a wand and cast spells. Anyway, I wasn't sure what to make for this cake until I saw the paper goods for the party that my sister RoseLyn had bought. It had a lot of pretty colors and flowers and shapes, so I styled this cake according to the designs. It was my first 3-tier cake, pretty exciting! Hopefully, there will be more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment